Learn the basics of Structural Modeling in Revit®.
What is Revit Structure?
Revit Structure is Autodesk’s BIM software solution for structural engineering companies and structural engineers, that provides a feature rich tool set helping to drive efficient design processes in a BIM (Building Information Modelling) environment.
What will you learn on Day 1 In this Autodesk Revit Structure Basics Part1 course?
- Revit Features and Tools overview for Structural modeling Overview
- Revit 3D Model vs. Analytical Model
- Understanding Interface and Revit Views
- Modeling Preparation Steps
- Modeling Structural Elements
- Columns and footings
- Reinforced Concrete
- Braced frame
- Structural Connections
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation on part Revit Structure Basics.
Want a Certificate of Course Completion?
Download Revit here:
Learn more about Revit here: