In this Plumbing System in Revit 2021 course:
Students will learn how to design a Building Information Model in Revit 2021. The course starts with an overview of the user interface followed by designing a plumbing system that includes adding sanitary plumbing fixtures, creating sanitary systems, and a domestic water system.
- Revit 2021 User Interface
- Planning a Plumbing System
- Configuring a Plumbing and Piping System
- Designing a Plumbing System
- Adding Sanitary Plumbing Fixtures
- Creating a Sanitary System
- Adding Sinks to the Sanitary System
- Refining the Sanitary Stack
- Creating the Cold Water System
- Creating the Hot Water System
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation on part Plumbing System in Revit.
Want a Certificate of Course Completion?
Download Revit here:
Learn more about Revit here: