Are you new to CAD or Fusion 360? If so, this short course is perfect for you. Learn the basics of parametric modeling, freeform design, assembly creation, rendering, 3D printing, documentation and collaboration while designing a mid-century inspired desk lamp. Step-by-step video instruction, print guides, and practice exercises make the process fun and easy to follow.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
• Understand the parametric CAD workflow
• Identify interface aspects of Fusion 360
• Articulate the difference between a Body and a Component
• Model, render and document a part
This course is a revised update to our course “Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour.”
This version has been published in April 2018 to include the following:
• An updated, mid-century inspired lamp design.
• A starter activity to quickly onboard you to the Fusion 360 interface.
• Updated lesson content to align with most recent Fusion 360 product updates.
• Updated quiz questions and challenge assignments to test your knowledge.
Click here to learn.